Subject: Morphing and metaform (was:...)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 12:37:05 -0800

On Tue, 20 Feb 1996, [email-masked] (paul davies) wrote:
>I'd like to see Metaform updated to maintain point count and point order.
>That way I could create all my morph targets by manipulating my simple pre-
>metaformed objects, metaform those and save the results as the morph
>targets. I know I can already do this with splines but I prefer to use
>metaform.

	??? Is this even possible, considering that metaform creates new 
geometry BASED on the, uh, primal geometry?  IOW, you could wind up with
different poly/points count DEPENDING on the angles that various polys connect
at.

	Feel free to jump in here, Stuart.   >8^)

>
>Paul Davies  [email-masked]     http://www.magnet.com/~pdavies/
******************************************************************************
** [email-masked]                     |  Synergy Graphix & Animation   **
** Welcome to Seattle!  Have a latte'!     | Technical Subjects a Specialty!**
** Don't make me force it down your throat.|     "OK!  Wind the frog!"      **